To add skills which you used or learned at a job, you first have to enter information about the job. This is an easy process:
- On the "CV" page of the app, click on the "Add skills" button, and then select "Job" from the pop-up menu
- Enter the name of the organization where you worked (or indicate that you were self employed), the country, and the city where you worked
- Search and select one or more keywords that describe the job
(don't worry about finding the exact job title - you can enter that on the next screen)
- Now type how you would like the job to appear on your CV
- Finally, enter information on when you worked at the job and how many days per week and click "Save" to begin adding skills to your job experience!
Congratulations! You are now ready to ADD SKILLS to your job!