A Career Match is a document that breaks down in detail how your skills relate to the requirements of one specific career or job title. The document shows Your skills, the specific skills you have that are directly required by an occupation (both Essential and Optional skills) and their relative strength. It also shows the Needed skills which you have yet to acquire.
Creating a Skill Match Document is as simple as a few clicks:
To Produce a Skill Match document:
- Make sure you are on the Careers page of the app and select one of the careers or job titles from the list by tapping on it, or searching for a career.
Once you arrive at the screen showing details and a description of your selected career:
- Tap on the Share PDF button on the top of the screen
- Select a language from the dropdown menu and tap Share PDF
- Tap on View Document
To complete the generation of your Career Overview you can either
- Tap on the Download PDF button to view the file and directly to your device
- Tap Send to my Email to have the file sent as an email attachment to the email address you have registered on the app.
Once you have selected one of the options, you will be presented with a brand new, automatically generated and translated, Skill Match document: