Either you set them immediately after creating a new account, or later, you can always see your goals listed under the Your goals tab at the top of your screen.
There are three goals, and you can choose as many as you like:
Setting the goals will make the application more personal to you. You will receive tips and recommendations from SkillMap about what you can do on the application to help you achieve your goal(s).
Navigating Your Goals Tab
You will see this interface when you have set some goals and clicked the Your Goals tab. Your goals tab consists of the following sections:
1. The active goal. It determines the tips you see (4)
2. Different icons that symbolise the goals you have set. Click on the icon to change the active goals and read the tips.
3. Edit goals button. Tap on it if you want to change or edit your goals.
4. Tips offered by SkillMap to help you decide what to do. The tips are tailored in different orders based on the goal.
How to Use Your Goals Tab
Your goal tab is your to-go place when you are stuck or not knowing what you should do next on SkillMap. It is also your source of motivation to keep going and maximise your benefit from the application for your goal. This is what you can do on Your goals.
1. Tap one icon that symbolises your goal to activate it.
2. Read the tips offered by SkillMap. Swipe left to see all of them.
3. Click the instruction on the bottom right of the box to follow the tips, or skip it by clicking the option on the left. Depending on the tips or your situation, it can either be Does not apply or Done.
4. If you choose to skip the tip, you have one chance to go back to the tip by tapping Go Back. Otherwise, click Next tip if you think you are done with the tip.
This is how you can explore and use Your goals tab:
Please sign in to leave a comment.