When you have added a certain number of skills, you can access SkillLab's CV generator and create a CV highlighting your strongest skills.
This is how you do it:
1. From your Skill Profile homepage, click Save CV under the Your goals tab.
2. To create a strongest-skills-based CV, choose Highlight my strongest skills as your CV type.
After that, click the at the bottom right corner of your screen.
3. Next, select the experience and the languages you want to include in your CV. Click everytime you are done with your selection.
4. Make sure that all your personal information is correct. You can add or edit more information here.
5. Next, indicate whether you want to include your photo and personal statement in your CV or not. You can also edit your personal statement into a description that suits you best and highlights your strengths.
6. Choose the CV style that you want between modern and classic. Also, choose the file type you want your CV to be downloaded.
7. Select in which language you want your CV to be generated and click Save CV.
8. Your CV is done. Now, you can click Download to get your CV.
9. You can also get a shareable link to your CV. Click Share, then copy and paste the link to share your CV.