Do you have a specific occupation in your career interest for which you want to create a CV? Once you have added a certain number of skills, you can create and download a CV for a specific occupation with SkillLab's CV generator.
Follow these steps to create your CV:
1. From your Skill Profile homepage, click Save CV under the Your goals tab.
2. On the CV generator page, swipe left and choose the occupation for which you want to create the CV.
When you have created a CV before, you do not have to begin the process from the start. You can click any CV element you want to change or click Save and share CV directly if you have nothing to change from your previous CV.
When you want to ensure that all information is correct, choose Your experience.
3. Make sure you include the experiences and languages that you want to show on your CV. Click on the icon to include an experience and a language.
Click everytime you are done entering and controlling information to go to the next step.
4. Make sure that all your personal information is correct, or click Edit information if there is any information you want to change.
5. Next, indicate whether you want to include your photo and personal statement in your CV or not. You can also edit your personal statement into a description that suits you best and highlights your strengths.
6. Choose the CV style that you want between modern and classic. Also, choose the file type you want your CV to be downloaded.
7. Select in which language you want your CV to be generated and click Save CV.
8. Your CV is done. Now, you can click Download to get your CV.
9. You can also get a shareable link to your CV. Click Share, then copy and paste the link to share your CV.