The administration portal or the Career Guidance portal is where administrators can manage users' accounts and access users' skill profiles. Administrators can be career advisors, counsellors, social case workers, and others supporting clients/users in career and education planning. The portal enables administrators to:
- Invite users to download the SkillMap mobile application and create a skill profile
- Monitor users' progress in creating skill profiles
- Browse and explore users' skill Profiles
- Create and download users' skill profile documents
To get the best experience of using the administration portal, it is better to access it from your computer or desktop.
How to Access the Administration Portal?
The administration portal can only be accessed if you have received an invitation from SkillLab. You can only get this access if you are an administrator of your project.
Once you get invited, you will receive an e-mail with a link to the portal. This is what the e-mail looks like:
Click Accept Invitation to access your project administration portal.
Creating an Admin Account
After clicking on Accept invitation, you will be directed to the login page of the administration portal. Do not worry if the example provided here looks different than your login page. It is because you will see your project's or organisation's logo on the page instead of SkillLab's. To access the portal, first, you need to create an account using the e-mail you used to receive the invitation. Follow these steps to create the account and log in to the portal:
1. Make sure the e-mail written on the e-mail box is the one you want to use to access the portal. You cannot change this e-mail unless you contact SkillLab to invite you through another e-mail.
2. Create a password for your account by entering it into the password box.
3. Click Sign up
This is how you do it:
You will be directed to your project's administration portal like this: