You can view and manage your users' progress in creating a complete skill profile from the administration portal dashboard. You can also follow their journey of completing the program, enhance your support for their career or education orientation, and cooperate with your co-admins in monitoring users.
On your administration portal dashboard, you will find different sections that will help you to manage your users. Learn about each section and its functions below.
The Administration Portal Dashboard
The administration portal dashboard is divided into five sections:
- Header - Project/organisation title, link to SkillMap mobile app, Help Desk, Language Setting, and Admin Profile Page.
- Invitation Bar - Number of registered users, Invitation button, Access code.
- Sidebar - View your users, co-admins, and archived users, and group your users.
- Filter bar - Filter setting to help you search users.
- Search bar - To search specific users' profiles.
- Outcome Tracking Funnel - To track the number of users in each lifecycle stage.
- Main pane - View, browse and monitor users' progress in completing their skill profiles.
Here you can learn more about what you can do in each section.
These are things you can do from the header section:
- Show and hide the sidebar.
- Go to the SkillMap mobile application for your project.
- Access the help articles and contact customer support.
- Change your portal language.
- Open your profile page, view, edit, and change your personal information, email, and password.
The invitation bar allows you to:
- See the number of registered users and user licenses you have.
- Invite new users to use the SkillMap application and create a skill profile.
- See and copy the access code of your project for users to sign up on SkillMap.
The main function of the sidebar is to change the profiles/database featured on the main pane so that you can manage them. You can switch to feature these different profile groups:
- App users - the main pane will feature all users in your project.
- Team members - the main pane will show your co-admins.
- This list contains different custom groups where you group your users. When you click on one of them, your main pane will only show the users from that group.
- Archived - the main pane will feature user profiles that you have archived.
- Add profile group - to create and edit custom groups to group your users.
The filter bar helps you to sort and search users with specific criteria. You can filter your search by
- When users were last active / the last time users accessed SkillMap.
- Your co-admins responsible for the users
When you click Filters (5), you can find more criteria to help you filter your search. They include demographic data such as age, gender, nationality, and city. You can also filter your search by users' career interests and education level.
This is what the filter bar looks like after you click on Filters.
The search bar's function is to search and find specific users. You type the name of the user to find their profile.
Next to the bar are two buttons which you can click to switch how you would like the users' profiles to appear on the main pane.
Click on to view users' profiles as a list.
Click on to view users' profiles in detail.
Outcome Tracking Funnel
The outcome tracking funnel allows you to keep track of the number of users at each stage of their lifecycle in the project.
You can see how many users:
- are invited but have not signed up for the application
- are in the progress of creating their skill profile
- have completed their skill profile
- have graduated from the project
When you click on each stage, you will also see the users' profiles who are on that stage on your main pane. To understand more about the outcome tracking funnel and the meaning of each stage, click here.
The main pane is where you can see your users' profiles and monitor their progress in completing their skill profiles.
The column and the information you see next to the users' names will change depending on the stage you choose on the outcome tracking funnel.
Read more about how to use the main pane to manage and monitor users' progress here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.