Setting Your Goals After Creating New Account
Once you have created your new account, SkillMap will ask you to determine your goal of using the application. You can also skip this process and do it later by clicking on Skip this in the top right corner. However, we would recommend you do this after creating your new account. Depending on the goal(s) you set, SkillMap will offer some tips and guide you through the steps to help you achieve your goal.
Follow these steps to set your goals:
1. Click on the next to the goal(s) you want to choose.
2. You can select as many goals as you want
3. Click Save
4. Once you are directed to a new page, you can access your goals and the tips at the top of your screen.
Watch this gif to see how it looks:
Setting Your Goals Later
Decided to skip the process after creating your new account? Do not worry; you can always set your goal later.
Follow this step to set your goals when you skipped it before:
1. Click on the Your goals tab at the top of your screen.
2. Click on the next to the goal(s) you want to choose. Now you see the number of your goals on the tab.
3. To see your goals and tips, click on the Your goals tab again and then click on the icons.
Here is how you do it: