The personal information tab on a user's skill profile contains important information about the user, such as contact detail and language proficiency. These are also the information the user can choose to feature on their CV.
Accessing a User's Personal Information
As an administrator, you can also access this information and see what personal data has been added by the user. This is how you do it:
- Click on the user's name on your main pane to open their skill profile.
- Go to the Navigation Bar on their skill profile and click Personal Information.
- The user's personal information will be visible on the main pane of their skill profile.
Understanding User Personal Information
The Personal Information tab consists of two columns that provide information as explained below:
- Basic information - Personal data and contact details. These are the data that commonly appear on a CV.
- Language proficiency - Information about the languages that the user knows and the degree of proficiency.
There are two pieces of information about language in a user's personal information. The one that appears under Basic Information indicates the language chosen by the user to use the application.
Editing a User's Personal Information
If a user cannot edit their personal information for some reason or need help filling it out, you can help them from the administration portal.
Follow this step to edit a user's personal information from the administration portal:
- Click Edit on the top right corner of the Basic Information column.
- Find the information that you want to change or fill out and enter the correct information.
- Click Save.
- When you see the message "Changes saved," it means that you have successfully edited the information.