Your personal information includes your contact information and some other basic things about you. Your contact information will also appear in your CV so that employers and career services know how to contact you with opportunities. You can enter your personal information from your profile page by following these steps:
1. Click the icon at the top right corner of the Personal Information and Photo box.
2. Fill out the empty text boxes under your photo with the relevant personal information.
3. When you live outside your home country, do not forget to enter your contact detail in your country of residence so that employers and career services can contact you.
4. When you finish entering all information, click Save.
5. Once you see the notification "Change saved", it means that you have entered your personal information successfully. Now you can see your basic information appears on your profile page.
Watch this to see how to do it: