After you add many skills to all your experiences, you might want to check them. On SkillLab, you can either view all the skills you have added or the skills you have from specific experiences.
Viewing All Your Added Skills
You can view all your added skills from all your experience on your skill profile. This is how you do it:
1. Click on Your skills under the Your goal bar. It will take you to your skill profile.
2. You will see different skill categories and how many skills you have belong to each category.
3. Scroll down, and you will see how each category is broken down into different skill groups. Click on the arrow at the bottom of the box to see all skills you have added from the respective group.
Viewing All Added Skills from a Specific Experience
Follow these steps if you want to see all your added skills from a specific experience
1. On your homepage, click on the specific experience whose skills you want to view.
2. Scroll down the page. You will see different skill groups.
3. Click on the arrow at the bottom of the box to see all the skills you have added for this specific experience.
Viewing All Your Skills from the Your Goals Tab
Do you know that you can also see the summary of all your skills and experience from the Your Goals tab? But unlike the other ways to see your skills, this feature is only accessible once you have added enough skills to your skill profile.
Here is how you access this feature on the Your Goals tab:
1. Click on the Your Goals tab.
2. Make sure the See my skills icon is clicked and active.
3. Swipe right and click on the View button on the box Take a look at your updated result.
4. Now, you can see the summary of all your skills and experience.