As administrators, you can search the portal for user profiles which meet various search criteria. You can also apply multiple criteria to find a specific user or group that meets all the parameters you are looking for.
Using Search Bar to Find a Specific User
Administrators can use the search bar to find specific users. You type a letter or the name of the user to find their profile. Here is how you do it:
Using Filter Bar to Filter Your Search
You can also use the filter bar in the administration portal's dashboard to search users on the portal by:
- Last activity - search users based on the last time they were active on SkillMap.
- Occupations - search users who match best with a specific occupation.
- Skills - search users who have a specific skill.
- Assigned to - search users who are assigned to a specific co-admin.
- Age - search users based on age range.
- Gender - search users based on their gender.
- Nationality - search users with a specific nationality.
- City - search users who live in a specific city/location.
- Career interest - search users who add a specific career interest.
- Education level - search users with a specific educational experience.
For example, if you want to find users who match best with an occupation as a primary school teacher, within the age range of 25-34, and have a bachelor's degree, here is how you do it: