After your users complete their skill profile and finish your programme, you can move them from the Profile completed stage to the Graduation stage with the portal's graduation function.
The purpose of graduating a user is to track the impact of using the application on their life. The impact can be diverse, and they are reflected in the different options you can choose as their graduation outcome, such as getting a job, continuing their education, being self-employed, having an improved career prospect, or simply finishing your programme.
Do these steps to graduate a user:
- Make sure the user is in Profile completed stage or has been moved there. Activate the Profile completed stage on the Outcome Tracking Funnel.
- Click the Graduate button.
- Select the graduation outcome that happens to the user after using the application from the drop-down menu.
- If the outcome is Employment, enter their occupation as well.
- Click Graduate.
- You will get a pop-up message congratulating the user for graduating. Click Done.
Watch this to see how you do it:
The best way to track the impact of your programme and use the application is to do this step for all users that have finished your programme and/or reached an outcome.